If you are a customer receiving service from "MCImetro Access Transmission Services Corp.", on or after August 1st, 2021, the legal entity name on your bill will change to "MCImetro Access Transmission Services LLC". If you are a customer receiving service from "MCImetro Access Transmission Services of Massachusetts, Inc.", on or after November 1st, 2016, the legal entity name on your bill will also change to "MCImetro Access Transmission Services Corp.". This legal entity conversion and ultimate merger of these two entities does not, in any way, affect the terms of service or rates of the services we are providing to you. The only impact will be the change in name appearing on your bill.
Federal Universal Service Fee (GSA Section II.C.11.a)
Effective Apr 1, 2022, the Federal Communications Commission is changing its Industry Universal Service Fund Contribution Percentage to 23.8%. Accordingly, MCI's Federal Universal Service Fee rate will change to 23.8% of all invoiced interstate and international charges, not including taxes. For additional information, please visit www.mci.com/fusf.
International Mobile Termination
Effective January 1, 2007, the International Mobile Termination charge on international calls terminating to wireless devices (i.e. cell phones or pagers) will increase to certain countries. Also, calls to wireless devices in additional countries are now subject to the charge. Please click here to review the new IMT charge rate tables.
Non-Rate Updates to the General Service Agreement (GSA)
- Effective June 1, 2015, changes to Section II.C.4 to reflect that Calling Card service is no longer available to new subscribers.
- Effective June 1, 2015, changes to Section II.C.5 to reflect that Personal 800 Service is no longer available to new subscribers.
- Effective May 1, 2014, changes to Section II.B.5 to revise product eligibility requirements for P800 service to reflect that Customers must subscribe to the Company's dial-one service to be eligible for P800 service.
- Effective May 1, 2014, changes to Section V.B to introduce new P800 fraud protection and disconnection rights reserved by the company, in which if a customer who subscribes to a Company-issued P800 service has not used the service for 24 months, the Company will deactivate the P800 service to reduce the risk of fraud or abuse.
- Effective May 1, 2014, changes to Section V.B.L to reflect that calling card reinstatement is no longer available and has been deleted from MCI's GSA.